You are welcome to come along to the pool winter sessions at any time although we recommend contacting us first to ensure we can accommodate you during the session.
Your first taster session is free and will include a basic introduction to canoeing and the canoe if you have never paddled before.
During the winter we ask you to contribute to the cost of hiring the swimming pool each week. This fee is £5 per person per session (free for your first session).
Annual membership fees
Membership is paid annually and renewed at the end of October each year after our AGM. If you are paying through the website (below) then please ensure you fill out and email (or post) a membership form.
- Adult Membership : £45.00
- Junior Membership (under 18’s) : £35.00
- Family Membership (3 or more at the same address : £95.00
- Supporter : £5.00
- Membership form 2021
- Child Protection Leaflet for Parents
- Outside summer statement 2022
- Paddle Safer
- Data Protection Statement
- Weil’s Disease information sheet
- Outdoor risk assessment 2022
- Indoor risk assessment 2021
Club Constitution and Policy Documents
- ACC Constitution
- ACC Health and Safety Policy statement
- ACC Code of Conduct
- ACC Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy